Pro Am Event
Celebrate with us!
To celebrate twenty years in business, Bridgwater College's Cannington Golf Centre will be holding a Golf Week this summer, which will commence with a prestigious charity Pro-Am golf tournament on Monday 1 July, being attended by big players in the local business community. The competitive part of the Pro-Am is being run by the West Region Professional Golfers Association and forms part of their Pro-Am tour for 2013.
The charity being supported by the Pro-Am golf tournament is Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research, which has been close to the College's hearts recently, with a member of staff being affected by this terrible illness. We hope to raise as much as possible for this very worthwhile cause.
For businesses with links within the Cannington, Bridgwater and surrounding areas, the Pro-Am is a wonderful opportunity to network with other business players, and to create positive brand awareness amongst the local community. The Golf Week will continue with daily golfing events for seniors, juniors, club members and members of the public, so is a chance for everyone to become involved with Cannington Golf Centre.
Be a sponsor - enter a team!
Your business will be able to capitalise from the Pro-Am tournament by entering a team and sponsoring the event, the competitive part of which is being run by the West Region Professional Golfers Association.
Being a sponsor of the Pro-Am and Golf Week will build a strong impression of your brand and business in people's minds, and is a great opportunity to:
• promote your brand and profile
• launch new products and services
• communicate key messages
• reinforce your commitment to local issues
• increase awareness to build a quality customer base
• build customer loyalty by meeting with existing clients
• meet new clients and generate new business leads
• capitalise on opportunities to network.
Entering a team to the prestigious Pro-Am tournament, means you can take advantage of our sponsorship opportunities, and will include the following:
• Branding on all materials and online promotions for the Pro-Am and Golf Week - promotional literature, online advertising including social media, daytime programmes, banners, PR, signage.*
• Sponsorship of tees markers and at other key areas around the golf course.
• Sponsorship of prizes.
• Opportunity to network with key businesses and for community liaison.
• Entry of a team for the Pro-Am tournament (to include three amateurs and one pro).
• Networking lunch for all team players.
We hope this proposal sounds of interest to you, and we would like the opportunity to discuss it further in order to tailor the package to suit your needs.
Through the Pro-Am golf tournament we aim to raise a good deal of money for Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research, and hope you will support this worthwhile charity by entering a team.
A team consists of four players - three amateur golfers and one pro (you can bring your own, or we can find one for you), and as well as playing the tournament, each player will receive a delicious lunch and glass of wine. The cost of entry is only £250 per team.
*You will need to provide your own banners/signage, and the means to display it. We will provide the available space.